Welcome to Sunprime Hotels! Our Help Desk is open and at your service 24 hours a day with your guides for Tjäreborg/Ving/Spies.
Information regarding Corona Virus
4 tips on how to protect yourself and others
1. Avoid close contact with people suffering from fever and cough
2. If coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexing elbow or tissue. Through tissue into closed bin immediately after use
3. Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
4. Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth
We can help with the following services
- Click here for local bus time table.
- Order a taxi. Check fares here.
- Book excursion provide & sightseeing tips.
- Book restaurant.
- Rent a car and bike.
- Order birthday cakes & flowers.
- Currency exchange.
- Check in your baggage in a breeze, right at your hotel.
Balearics Sustainable Tourism Tax
The Balearic Government has introduced a Sustainable Tourism Tax to help with environmental and tourism improvements. This applies to all guests aged 16 or more, during the first 8th nights.
The amount of the tax is based on the official rating of the accommodation you’ve booked. You will pay the tax prior to departure by credit card or cash.
Keep in mind that your tour operator’s classification of the hotel may differ from the official classification below:
|4+ and 5 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€4.4/day
|3+ and 4 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€3.3/day|
|1, 2 and 3 Stars Hotel/Apartment||€2.20/day|
For customers staying longer than 9 days at the same accommodation, the tax is halved starting from the ninth day of you stay.